Saturday, May 4, 2013

Day 3

Today started with me finally successfully making the pancakes.  The little packet of protein-y stuff yields about 2 1/2 tiny pancakes (about 3/16" thick and about 3 1/2" in diameter).  I'm still not excited about the taste of them.  They're kind of. . . weird.  I don't know.  Maybe they're too sweet.  Anyway, the keys to successful pancakeness is using the appropriate amount of water (1/4 cup) and a tiny spritz of Pam on the pan.
Today has been the hardest day so far.  I am hungry.  My stomach is growling and I feel weak and slow.  Sometimes the hunger grows and I get sweaty and shakey.  This has only happened a couple of times today.  I napped my way through one spurt of it and watched Grey's Anatomy through another.  In general I've been trying to stay occupied and not think about food, but it's hard with this constant gnawing feeling in my gut.
Hopefully it gets better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment