Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 5

Well, I didn't update again yesterday as I had promised to because the day really flew by.  I studied, I went to the beach with my family, I made dinner for everyone.  We had "lean and green" chicken fajita bake.  The family had brown rice with it and I had a side of cucumbers since the recipe didn't include enough veggies to make my "green" for the day.
I would say yesterday was easier than Saturday.  I was definitely hungry at eating time and I was _definitely_ watching the clock for my next meal, but it was not with the kind of desperation I was feeling on Saturday.
Today I'm feeling a bit better even still.  I have a meal coming in 15 minutes and I'm a bit hungry, but not feeling at all ill or weak.  I'm hopeful that I'm through the hard part and ready to start the work of losing some weight and making some good habit changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment