Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 4 - Morning Impressions

Today I tried the chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast.  I definitely liked them better than the regular pancakes.  The "chocolate" masks the weird MedifastSweet taste.
We went to church this morning.  Our church services are kind of epicly long (at least for me) so we're there for two hours.  I brought some of the dry cereal in the car so I'd be able to eat on the way home.  Surprisingly, I didn't feel like I was going to pass out in church or anything, though I'll admit that communion seemed tastier than usual.
I'm now an hour from my next meal and definitely hungry, but not feeling crappy or anything - just hungry.  Many people say day 4 is the worst, so I'll be sure to update again later.  I'd love to not be feeling hungry all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment