Thursday, May 2, 2013

Halfway Through Day One

I had my 1 "lean and green" meal for lunch.  I george foreman'd a chicken breast and made a simple salad from romaine lettuce, cucumber, and bell pepper.  I have never been quite so grateful for real food as I was for this particular meal.  Good stuff.
I'm feeling ok so far.  This morning I felt really weak for about 15 minutes before it was time to eat and it lasted another 30 minutes or so after I ate.  I was glad it passed.  Other than that I'm doing well.
I'm a tea drinker and have always put a fair bit of milk (2 tablespoons probably) in my tea.  I am trying to figure out if I can replace that with almond milk (which I can have a cup of in exchange for one of my "condiments").  So far I'm not loving it, but maybe I'll get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment