Thursday, May 16, 2013

Week 2 Recap

It's a great relief to have completed my second week on TSFL.  I feel like, if I can do it for 2 weeks, I can do it for a month, right?
I lost 4.4 pounds this week bringing my weight loss total to 10.4 pounds and putting me at 253 pounds. I won't lie.  I don't feel any different.  I'm taking progress pictures and they certainly don't look any different.  I have been trying on the same pair of tight jeans every few days and I don't know if they're fitting better or if I've just stretched them out from constantly forcing them on.  So, all that to say I really look forward to the next 10 pounds.  I feel like at 20 pounds lost I'll be fitting into some things and looking a little bit different.
I'm getting used to the weird Medifast food.  It really doesn't bother me anymore and there are a few things that I like pretty well.  I have to order next month's food this week and it will be tough to decide whether to order the 3 or 4 things I really like or whether I should have some more things just for variety, even if they aren't my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment