Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pancakes

It's officially day 1.  I weighed in at 263.4 so that will be my official starting weight.  I woke up at 4 AM excited to start.  I dozed on and off until 6 when I got up to try some Medifast Pancakes.  The instructions say to add 1/4 cup of water to the powder and shake it in the nifty little shaker cup that came with my package yesterday.  Well, my 6AM eyes read "1/2 cup" instead so my batter was way too watery.  I ended up with a very thin pancake which stuck to the pan.  I tried to flip it but ended up just kind of "scrambling" it.  I felt like I had to eat it (as opposed to just opening up something else) so I gagged it down.  The taste was, well, not good.  It was weirdly sweet and had an odd flavor to it I could not quite recognize.
So begins day 1.  I'm feeling fine now and it's almost time for another meal.  I think I'll go with cold cereal this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment